Interested in how human pluripotent stem cells (hPSCs) can be used to develop cell therapies, model diseases, discover drugs, and study human development?
Request your free copy of this wallchart on the derivation and applications of hPSCs.
- See an overview of the derivation of human embryonic stem cells (hESCs) and induced pluripotent stem cells (iPSCs)
- Get an introduction to cell therapies, disease modeling, drug discovery, and studying human development using hPSCs
- Learn about downstream differentiation to other cell types and the importance of genomic stability in hPSCs
- Authored by Drs. Shiran Bar and Nissim Benvenisty from The Azrieli Center for Stem Cells and Genetic Research at The Hebrew University of Jerusalem
- Created by Nature Reviews Molecular Cell Biology and Nature Protocols and produced with support from STEMCELL Technologies
Width: 20 ½" (52 cm) - Height: 29 ½" (75 cm)