Custom Life Science Products and Services
Can’t find standard off-the-shelf products that meet your specific research, manufacturing, or diagnostic requirements?
As Scientists Helping Scientists, we can leverage our years of experience and broad range of product development and manufacturing expertise to develop customized solutions to support your unique needs.
From custom packaging or formulations to meeting higher regulatory requirements, we will work with you to meet the specific requirements of your intended application. Here are some examples of how we can help you with customized products and services:
- Custom or modified cell separation cocktails or kits
- Modified media formulations
- Custom packaging, including a variety of volumes and formats (e.g. bags, bottles, vials)
- Custom labeling (e.g. private label, OEM)
- Higher compliant solutions to meet clinical or diagnostic requirements (e.g. custom manufacturing processes, use of single-use technology, use of dedicated equipment or facilities)
- Extended or customized documentation (e.g. Certificates of Origin, BSE/TSE risk statements)
- Additional quality control testing (e.g. endotoxin testing, mycoplasma testing, stability studies, performance testing, biocompatibility testing)
- Additional quality oversight
- Regulatory support or custom product registration (e.g. CE Mark, Master Files)
- Custom primary cell products and shipping requirements*
- Customized contract assay services
- Customized training
*Certain products are only available in select territories. Please contact your local STEMCELL representative or the Product & Scientific Support team at email@example.com for further information.
Why Work with Us?
- We use a streamlined project management-based approach, with a strong emphasis on starting projects quickly and completing them on time.
- Work with our multidisciplinary team of experts, who have the know-how and flexibility to address your unique needs.
- We have over 25 years of experience in the development and manufacture of cell culture and cell separation reagents.
- Our ISO 13485- and ISO 9001-certified Quality Management System (QMS) comes with a proven track record of unsurpassed product quality and the ability to flex our quality systems to meet your needs. For more information about our QMS, please review our Quality Policy.
Types of Custom Products and Services
Custom Cell Separation
Learn how our custom cell separation products can help you isolate rare cell types, cells from non-standard species, or cells intended for specialized applications.
Custom Cell Culture Media
Modify an existing cell culture medium by adding or removing components, and request customized packaging or additional quality control testing.
Custom Primary Cell Products*
Request custom primary cell products, including custom shipping and delivery. A member of our Human Primary Cells Team will contact you.
Contract Assay Services
Contact our Contract Assay Services team to discuss how we can meet your specific requirements by modifying our cell-based assay services, including toxicity testing, immunological assays, and more.
Services for Cell Therapy
Navigate your complex and custom regulatory requirements with the support of our Services for Cell Therapy team. We’ll help you develop solutions for your specific needs, such as ancillary material qualification, higher compliance product manufacture, or customized documentation.
Obtain personalized instruction designed to meet your specific training needs and preferences. Custom training courses are available in a variety of formats, including hands-on and live virtual training, and for a variety of topics and procedures.
Not Finding What You're Looking For?
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or via your local STEMCELL representative to discuss your specific needs.