Antioxidant; Reducing agent
Thank you for your interest in this product. Please provide us with your contact information and your local representative will contact you with a customized quote. Where appropriate, they can also assist you with a(n):
Estimated delivery time for your area
Product sample or exclusive offer
· Increases the efficiency of reprogramming mouse and human fibroblasts to induced pluripotent stem (iPS) cells (Esteban et al.) partly through JHDM1 histone demethylase activity (Wang et al.).
· Prevents aberrant DNA methylation of the Dlk1-Dio3 locus during reprogramming of mouse somatic cells to iPS cells (Stadtfeld et al.).
MAINTENANCE AND SELF-RENEWAL
· Supports proliferation of mesenchymal stem cells (Choi et al.).
· Promotes differentiation of osteoblasts from human and mouse mesenchymal cells (Pittenger et al.; Tropel et al.).
· Promotes differentiation of osteoblasts from mouse embryonic stem (ES) cells (zur Nieden et al.).
· Enhances differentiation of cardiomyocytes from mouse ES cells (Takahashi et al.).
Protocols and Documentation
Find supporting information and directions for use in the Product Information Sheet or explore additional protocols below.
Item added to your cart
PRODUCTS ARE FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND NOT INTENDED FOR HUMAN OR ANIMAL DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USES UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED. FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ON QUALITY AT STEMCELL, REFER TO WWW.STEMCELL.COM/COMPLIANCE.